Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cleaning out my news alerts

Here's plenty of reading as I clean out my email inbox...

Three junior hockey players injured in accident... second story...

Wild Bill should be honored. I could swear I was on the record (perhaps on a forum) suggesting Edmonton's new WHL team be called the Hunters or Wild Bills. In a related column, naming new WHL franchise 'Oil Kings' makes sense...

Fort Saskatchewan Traders' wonder woman goalie goes 8-1-1 to start season...

Paul Contreras leaves Maine Moose...

Pess quits T-birds, requests trade...

Fighting in juniors, the age old debate...

Visors, the age old debate...

Soo to host 2008 OHL All-Star Classic...

FoxSports' Alan Adams credits the OHL for cracking down on head shots (scroll down a bit)...

OHL announces Russian Challenge details...

BCHL Williams Lake TimberWolves are in trouble and may relocate...

I wonder if there are any discos in Santa Fe...

According to this article Iowa State's team is seemingly responsible for inventing the game in the state... riiiiiiiiiiiight. Hey Murchoch, it's still club hockey!

Comments on "Cleaning out my news alerts"

 

post a comment