Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last post of the year

This is probably my last post of 2006. As I rolled into Christmas break I thought about writing a "wish list" and/or a "resolutions" post, but ultimately decided against it. Instead, I've been spending my idle time adapting Kaplan and Norton's work to junior hockey leagues. I'm not done with it yet, but it's been a fun mental exercise. Technically, I'd have to be collaborating with a league to fully incorporate the system, otherwise it's just one man's vision and perspective, but with some luck maybe one day I'll put the concepts into practice.


In other news...

Up in da U.P, Mendelson out as Rangers coach...

Topeka fans still trying to land team...

WHL guarantees learning experience. The CHL = education PR machine just keeps rolling along...

Composite sticks generate costs, controversy. This is a pretty good article by Dave Starman over at USCHO.com. Even if it didn't touch on the issues of sticks in the juniors, it would be a good read...

Sudbury Wolves get wrapped up in new bus. Just remember, don't leave the drain flap to the toilet open (guaranteed to clear a full bus in 30 seconds or less)...

Today is the last day to watch WHL games live on your computer, for FREE...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Last post of the year"

 

post a comment