Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday News

Man, it's quiet...

Well, I enjoyed good game in Wichita Falls Saturday. I even slid back to the booth for a bit, as Santa Fe broadcaster Arch Ecker and I worked both intermissions and the second period together behind the mic. Unfortunately, I'm terribly out of practice, and the acute case of sobriety I was suffering didn't help as I managed to fumble several hand-offs from Arch... but we still had a lot of fun.

Saturday night also was Wichita Falls assistant coach Mike Perkins' last home game behind the bench with the Wildcats, as he's leaving to coach a midget program in California. He's still going to scout for the Wildcats and Prince George Cougars while in SoCal. I've known Perkie for four seasons now, and he will be missed. Best of luck to him and Dawn out west.

For those looking for more news... sorry..

Labels:

Comments on "Monday News"

 

post a comment