Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday News

Pretty slow weekend as most news is focused on the playoffs or individual player achievements like John Tavares' new record for goals in a season in the OHL by a 16-year-old, or American Patrick Kane winning the OHL scoring title - stuff I don't normally cover, but thought I'd mention anyway...

If the rumors hold true, we'll find out tomorrow what happens to Fort Vancouver - for the last time if we're lucky, but I'm not holding my breath...

OHL delivers verdict on London/Kitchener incident. For those wondering why I'm in the habit of posting such rulings, it is because I believe in the concept of transparency. For the most part the Canadian leagues get it, but most American leagues do not...

USHL's Buc Bowl moves to Sioux City...

More on the Fort Saskatchewan Traders' relocation to St. Albert...

Canadian Jr. B leagues looking to join forces (scroll down)...

No criminal charges against Gananoque Islanders player...

Screaming Eagles put out an APB after equipment theft...

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Sunday News"

 

post a comment