Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday News

Willy Palov gripes some more about the CHL's draft system...

Drake Berehowsky named assistant coach in Barrie...

Former NAHL head coach John Becanic named head coach of Everett Silvertips...

Four USHL officials to work Calder Cup finals...

Got to hand it to a country where a brewer can give out awards to underage kids. (UPDATE: Yeah yeah... I forgot the drinking age in Quebec is 18)...

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Friday News"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:01 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

Marc

I think the drinking age for beer, at least, in Quebec is 18 or 19. Would that make it "better"?

joecct77

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (8:34 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

Mea culpa... I keep forgetting that the rest of the world isn't as puritanical as the USA in such matters. I really wasn't passing judgment otherwise, just making the observation.

 

Blogger hartandrew said ... (8:43 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

Molson is the main sponsor of the Canadiens and the drinking age in Quebec is 18. All three of the players are in their 20s

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (8:47 AM, June 01, 2007) : 

I get it... I get it!!! This is where I use the excuse that it's been a long (albeit four-day) week and I posted without fully engaging the grey matter within my cranium...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:13 PM, June 01, 2007) : 

john becanic is a retard.....no way he lasts more than one season

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:01 PM, June 01, 2007) : 

why is Becanic a 'tard? he has got to coach a more interesting game than constantine..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 PM, June 04, 2007) : 

my dog could coach amore interesting game than dump and chase constantene

 

post a comment