Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday News

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I'm in Kansas City for a conference and have been a wee bit preoccupied.

Those looking for an announcement on a subject I cannot discuss here (sorry) can expect something late tomorrow or Wednesday. Unfortunately, my time and access will remain limited through then, so if you are looking for it here, I suggest you keep your eyes peeled on other sources. I apologize for the veiled language, but while I don't think the topic is a secret (I *KNOW* it's not among insiders), I did promise the people involved I would not say anything until it's official. This whole affair is rapidly becomming the worst-kept secret in junior hockey.

Montreal Nordiques join the WHA. Are the Quebec Habitants next?

Commissioner plans league clean-up - Courteau to look very seriously at Q draft process. Riiiiiight... On a related note: Q typically slow to act on problem...

Anthony Palumbo named head coach in Traverse City...

College coaches sound off on what they look for in a scholarship athlete...

Sooke Stingers name Nate Forester head coach...

Chilliwack Bruins GM nets contract extension...

NorPac releases dispersal draft results for Fort Vancouver...

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Monday News"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 PM, June 05, 2007) : 

Dammit, Marc! There is more important things the Kansas City Bar-B-Q!!!!

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (9:59 PM, June 05, 2007) : 

Like hell!!! Gates' and Arthur Bryant's sauces are all I brought home with me!

 

post a comment