Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekend News

Things are a bit slow right now news-wise... of course, it seems everytime I say that it picks up almost immediately...

Okanagan Hockey School folks trying to buy their way into BCHL (scroll down to get to it)...

Former Acadie-Bathurst Titan head coach John Chabot lands as assistant coach with the Isles...

Niagara IceDogs owner seeks support from business community...

London Knights assistant Bidner leaves after one season...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Weekend News"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM, July 15, 2007) : 

Wow I didnt know Dale Hunter owns the Knights. Cool. And Basil, thats a name I havent heard in a while
-Ballgame

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 AM, July 16, 2007) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (12:29 PM, July 17, 2007) : 

I am sick and tired of every single post being flooded with comments from the folks on either side of the Fort Vancouver debate.

Again, if the blog post has nothing to do with Fort Vancouver, DO NOT POST about the Pioneers. I've warned about this at least three times now.

I don't want to turn off comments, but if you nutballs on both sides don't knock it off, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 PM, July 18, 2007) : 

sorry I missed that Marc.
-Ballgame

 

post a comment