Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday News


And here folks is a perfect example of why I prefer charcoal Zambonis over propane...

Well, the USHL has promoted some more referees to the pro ranks. Still, if I had to venture a guess as to what quote from Scott Brand got left out of this release, it would be "I am sure our fans will think the new guys are just as horseshit as the veterans that have moved on."

BTW, am I wrong in thinking the Helena Bighorns switchboard is probably jammed right now? It's a long way from Helena to Tampa, folks.

Nice of the Dallas Morning News to leave out the WSHL Dallas Hawks. I guess I shouldn't expect too much from the Moronic News, as they also think the Fort Worth Flyers still exist...

I believe I've already covered this, but Jordan Mayer is sticking to his decision not to play for the Soo Greyhounds. I'm not sure if that decision came with some ruby red slippers, however...

Windsor Spitfires to bid on the 2009 OHL All Star Game...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Friday News"

 

Blogger Flameseh? said ... (11:54 AM, August 10, 2007) : 

That's what you get for going "green" eh?

 

Blogger T. Burgess said ... (4:18 PM, August 10, 2007) : 

Marc, are you hinting at a Bighorn move?

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (4:50 PM, August 10, 2007) : 

Not at all. My comment is a bit "inside hockey," but has nothing to do with the Bighorns relocating. Sorry for any confusion.

 

post a comment