Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday News

Recently departed Wichita Falls head coach Brian Meisner lands at UConn as an assistant coach...

BTW, I'm still getting emails asking where Tony Curtale is going. At this point I don't know. At one point I thought he was headed to the Peoria Rivermen (hence a brief comment a few weeks back that was mostly misinterpreted), but my ears haven't picked up any movement since...

Recently relocated Topeka RoadRunners land on the radio dial...

Meanwhile, the Prince George Spruce Kings announce a radio deal of their own...

Calgary Hitmen promote Dave Lowry to associate head coach...

BCHL takes liking to new junior hockey age-limit rules...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Thursday News"

 

Blogger greywolf said ... (9:40 AM, August 16, 2007) : 

I don't like this rule of forcing players into a 'pigeon hole'. Players & parents should be able to have and make their own choices.

 

post a comment