Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday News

First off a quick announcement. You've probably noticed I've moved the furniture around again. The major addition is that I have added links to all the blog tags. Tags are the small labels you find at the end of each post. Clicking a link allows you to view all the posts where that label has been used to identify content. Please keep in mind that not all posts are labeled. This feature wasn't available when I first started blogging and as such only the last 225 of my posts, extending back to February, have been tagged. I'll be extending the labels back in time, but it's a slow process. have also I moved the standings links over to the left side, and made a few other minor changes most folks may not even notice. I'll probably do a redesign of the site around Christmas, as news is generally slow then and I have plenty of time off.

Oshawa's General Motors Centre loses money in year one, but... wins 2007 Best Overall Project Award for demonstrating excellence in brownfield redevelopment...

More memories of Windsor's old barn...

Jack Maclellan strikes oil in the AJHL...

Road record has Spruce Kings coach expecting more...

Former Cedar Rapids RoughRider Erik Felde a welcome addition to Swift Current Broncos...

Everett Silvertips lucky to pick up Karamnov...

Justin Garay's departure from Erie leaves door open for remaining rookie goalie tandem...

Willy Palov: Maineiacs might be able to repeat after all...

An interview with the Southern Minnesota Express' Tim Kirby...

NAHL's Bobcats, Jets start season differently...

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "Saturday News"

 

Blogger Red Wings said ... (10:16 PM, October 20, 2007) : 

Hi I am one of the writers on the The Wing's World Blog for the SJHL's Weyburn Red Wings and I was wondering if we could ad you as a link on our blog in hopes that you could do the same for us. Thanks
, I am a big fan of your work on the Junior Hockey Blog.

Here is our link.

www.weyburnredwings.blogspot.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM, October 21, 2007) : 

Detroit Red Wings are my fav team

 

post a comment