Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Late Night with the Blog

It's not been posted on the Gamblers' website, but Rob Nicholson, president of the Green Bay Gamblers, has apparently resigned. I've been told that PMI, the Gambler's parent company, issued a release, but can't find anything on their website either.

More on that BCHL-AJHL trade I mentioned the other day...

Is my memory going? I think I had something on this a few weeks ago, but it's too late and I'm too tired to go looking for it... NOJHL North Bay Skyhawks head coach Kevin Kerr has left to coach the Flint Generals...

BTW, if anyone knows the complete source for the WSHL claim that they crank out the most kids to NCAA D3, I'd love to see/hear it.

Comments on "Late Night with the Blog"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:36 PM, July 19, 2006) : 

here ya go!
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060719/GPG0209/607190472/1246/GPGsports

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:30 PM, July 19, 2006) : 

Datta boy Marc, just where did they get those D3 numbers? Who is spreading the manure?

 

post a comment