Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Monday, September 11, 2006

Not the Best blog post I've ever had...

Here's another Tim Best sighting... the caption with the pic should be "one of these things is not like the others." For those locals who want to bash me for posting this, here's the redemption... speak now or forever hold your trap.

I'll probably make a regular news run tomorrow night. I just wanted to get this one out there.

Comments on "Not the Best blog post I've ever had..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 AM, September 12, 2006) : 

Think Timmy can scam enough from Western to pay me the $350 he owes me??? LOL!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM, September 12, 2006) : 

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he will pay me back? Tim?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM, September 12, 2006) : 

Figures.... the guy who got gassed by the Canadian Football League (Lysko) would hire a scammer like Best. Won't be long until Westerns highly regarded hockey program is in the toilet.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:30 PM, September 12, 2006) : 

Isn't English written or spoken in Ontario?
Don't communication lines travel in & out of CA & the USA?
Baffles the mind, eh?
Can a wall be built up there too?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:56 AM, September 13, 2006) : 

Best=SCUM!

 

post a comment