Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A little Law (and order) never hurt

Congrats to Tucson Tilt head coach Jeremy Law, who's not only getting married (date TBA) to Chanel, but is going to be a daddy sometime just after Nationals. Woohoo!

CHL looks to address the recent gambling issue...

The New England Hockey Journal picks up the Krupka interview, but not the controversy.

Saginaw Spirit shift to morning practices...

General Motors acquires naming rights for new Oshawa rink. Gee, why didn't they do that in Flint years ago?

Boston Pizza and the CHL announce new agreement. Note to Eric Krupka: Considering the other CHL gets players from the NAHL, and has extensive connections to Bostons... perhaps there's a deal to be made here, too.

And finally, I'd like to thank the nice hospital people for taking me off the mind-numbing anti-depressants long enough to get a blog post out. I don't like being in a room next to some loud obnoxious guy named Jerry, who keeps telling me how much Sooner football sucks, but I try not to pay attention to him. I shouldn't be in this condition more than a couple of weeks, as Ralphie Burgers always cheer me up...

Well, time to sign off... They say I'm going to be fitted for a new jacket... I hope while they are at it they can get Jerry fitted for a muzzle.

Comments on "A little Law (and order) never hurt"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:37 AM, October 09, 2006) : 

They have WiFi out in Terrell?

That was a pretty brutal second half to say the least.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 PM, October 10, 2006) : 

Terrel is a cake walk from what I heard. I doubt they noticed Marc is gone. But for the sake of your recovery I will be nice and refrain from mean OU comments. Well for now. and um how is Jerry doing!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 PM, October 11, 2006) : 

How come there is no mention of the gong show in Tucson on Sat.?

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (8:23 PM, October 11, 2006) : 

Mostly because 1) it hadn't happened when I made this post, 2) I haven't had a chance to talk to Jeremy Law to get his side about it, 3) I've been focused on the situation in Santa Fe, 4) I beat up on the WSHL enough as it is, and 5) I've just been to damn busy otherwise.

Memo to parents... if you're going to run out onto the ice for you kid, don't forget the diaper and wipes...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:38 PM, October 11, 2006) : 

You wouldnt make those jokes if you were there, I was and the whole thing was just brutal

 

Blogger Marc Foster said ... (10:20 PM, October 11, 2006) : 

Maybe I'm just a little jaded by witnessing unpleasant affairs that make Saturday look like a walk in the park.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:34 PM, October 12, 2006) : 

What happened in Tucson? Great way to sell the game it sounds like...especially in a city that has traditionally not supported hockey.

 

post a comment