Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Number of the day

$198,000. I'm being told that, upon further review, was how much spent "on" the Tilt. "On" is in quotes because, surprise surprise, many of the expenditures were questionable.

Wow...

For players/parents emailing me asking what happens next, I can't say for sure. My suggestion is to contact Ron White.

Labels:

Comments on "Number of the day"

 

Blogger bpatterson22 said ... (5:44 PM, December 06, 2006) : 

Looks like things are only gonna get worse.

 

Blogger Tiltdad said ... (7:08 PM, December 06, 2006) : 

To those interested,

I just had a very interesting phone call with Mr. Ron White. For those of you that don't know, Ron is the commissionaire of the league. Ron confirmed that over $150,000 was in the Tilt's account early in the year but was recklessly spent. With that confirmed, I had to ask Mr.White what the other teams budgets are to successfully operate throughout the year? He confirmed and I quote, “An average annual budget for a Junior B team in the WSHL is $150,000”. With over $150,000 spent, you have to question why the Tilt is out of money only 4 months into the season.

Lets not kid ourselves. For the people that know Jon, we all know the truth on where he spent the money. All I can say right now is that my nose is sniffling and my groin is burning wondering where that money has gone!! Mr.Mcwilliams, are you going out tonight? Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night....it appears to be a blizzard at Jon’s house in Tucson. (BOYS – PLUG YOUR EARS) To top it off, he has a 10 cute little asian Elves riding his sleigh.

All I can say is that despite the situation, I'm very happy my son is no longer associated in any way to this "boy" named Jon McWilliams.

 

Blogger madskilzzz said ... (9:07 PM, December 06, 2006) : 

This sounds very much the same as what happened in Fort Worth--until some parents made a 23rd hour pass the hat thing happen....Interesting that the constant is still being portrayed as the innocent......

 

Blogger Lucky BLu said ... (9:13 PM, December 06, 2006) : 

According to Marc Foster, the number was actually $198,000.00!

That's a lot of snow!

 

Blogger SweetP said ... (10:34 PM, December 06, 2006) : 

Get a rope!

 

post a comment