Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday Night News

First off, I want to thank everyone for the kind emails the last couple of weeks. I know the traffic to the site has been up significantly recently, and that is feedback enough. But it's still nice to hear from folks, and I appreciate it.

Ya, I'm a little behind on my posts. Work is still pretty busy and will be through the end of the semester, but I'll post when I can.

And yes... comments are again turned off for the time being... sorry.

QMJHL launches anti-discrimination policy...

QMJHL commissioner gets 5-year deal...

Shootout challenges validity of WHL record. I wondered when folks might realize that winning percentage records are now pointless...

Chicago Steel name Jason Koehler GM...

Rose Garden bankruptcy nears an end...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Wednesday Night News"

 

post a comment