Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Where's my Loonwhacker?

I get my fair share of stupid comments, usually posted anonymously, to the the blog. I also see my share of stupid stuff posted on web forums. However, poor old Neate Sager wins the "I Battled With A Dory Grobins* Award" this week for his banter with the "representatives" of would-be CFL/NHL franchise owner Frank D'Angelo.

It got me thinking... Should I ask Frank if having an MBA in marketing makes me overqualified to be his lawyer?

Maybe Mike Cecere was intentional in asking Neate to "seize" and desist... there's an epilepsy joke in there somewhere, but I'm not going down that path. Instead, I'll just thank the programmers who invented MS Word's spellchecker for revealing to the world the true cranial capacity of many a soul.

Still, I'd like to hand over to Neate for the near future the keys to my Loonwhacker 6000, which has served me so reliably over the last 15 years I've been witness to the online medium. Try the red button sometime, and make you polish it when you're done, okay?

Incoming email from Mike Cecere in 3... 2... 1...


* My apologies for the rather esoteric decade-old reference to the wife of a former Central Hockey League goalie. Rest assured the episode in question does include a lawyer whose existence was equally questionable...

Comments on "Where's my Loonwhacker?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM, April 17, 2008) : 

Good to see you still remember the beating I gave you sooo long ago. lol

 

post a comment