Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday News

USA NTDP gets a nice little puff-piece write up in The Detroit News. However, after reading it I'm left scratching my head wondering when the NAHL was promoted to Tier I...

Everett coach John Becanic is feeling the heat...

Abbies, Capitals continue tradition - Junior A teams will play their annual Boxing Day game today...

Tri-City Americans receive high marks, off to best start ever...

I guess I misunderstood the original news... Greg Shea is leaving the Tri-City Storm to assume his new role with the Kearney Chamber of Commerce (includes video)...

No bull: Bearcats Judson gets second OHL call...

Extension OK'd to add air in Des Moines Buc's arena...

Hard work pays off for Spitfires' Snetsinger...

Labels: , , , ,