Email Marc

Blog Tags


Archives

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday News - Early Edition

A quick correction. For what it's worth, a member of the Alliance Hockey organization called me to task for describing NAHL commish Mark Frankenfeld's new position as Director of Hockey Operations a full time gig. I was clearly wrong, however, in stating that Frankenfeld has been with Alliance for some time. I got Alliance confused with the Texas Attack, with which Frankenfeld has been previously associated...

Kingston's new arena has a sponsor, but what about the name? I don't normally get behind causes here (unless they are my own), but I'm encouraging everyone to write in a vote to name the new arena the K-Rock Pot...

Brooks commits to $19.1M arena...

Are the Burnaby Express on track to leave town?

Pat Maroon - seasoned rookie...

Q&A with Cedar Rapids RoughRiders defenseman Matt Donovan...

David Branch backs Windsor for Junior Worlds...

WHL extends commissioner Ron Robison's contract through 2010-11 season (insert obligatory comparison to Mark Frankenfeld here)...

Labels: , , , , ,